Love stories in print
THE ECO - an investment piece for lovers of tangible & sustainable beauty
Unique, beautiful, handmade, eco-friendly, archival albums created with love, that tread lightly on the earth.
‘…from the starting process to the finished product, these are albums that are beautiful beyond words. so unique in their timeless style, that you really need to hold a sample, to touch them, to feel the materials & weight in your hands, to realize how amazing they are…’
- organic vintage hemp canvas photo covers printed with water-based inks onto the hemp creating a soft muted & antiqued feel.
- or if you prefer something without a photo cover, choose from the natural & renewable dupioni and peace silks.
- handmade endpapers with stock chosen for beauty, texture & environmental friendliness.
- archival fine art matte leaves.
- images are printed on watercolour textured tree-free pages made entirely from sustainable cotton with non toxic archival inks.
- enclosed in a custom lined organic linen slip sleeve to protect your album.
- beautiful uncoated fabric covers with your names debossed in a beautiful font on the front.
- museum quality giclee printed matte paper.
- pages finished with crystal laminate that hides fingerprints & ensures no fading or yellowing.
- true lay flat binding & archival inks.
- enclosed in a box protect your album.